20 hours ago
Hopefully the start of your holidays has been better than the weather.
As things continue to change with covid and restrictions I just wanted to update you on what is happening at St. Helen’s and St. Paul’s.
So that we can welcome back as many people as possible, whilst still maintaining safe practices we are doing the following;
- if you are able, please continue to wear a face mask in buildings at all times
- we are also keeping QR codes and registers in both buildings for track and trace
- hand sanitiser will still be available, and pews will be cleaned between services at St. Helen’s
- where possible we are also continuing to have social distancing within the buildings
- after services, any socialising will be done outside the buildings, and this will be reviewed regularly as the weather becomes more inclement or restrictions change
Finally we are now allowing singing during services, but please continue to wear a mask while you do so!
Thank you for all you have been doing to ensure everyone who comes to our churches feel both welcome and safe.
Ed ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
Apologies, but due to a technical issue we will not be able to stream the services this morning.
During August, there will just be a 10am in person service at St Helen’s which will not be streamed.
We will be back fully refreshed with 10am and 11am services, both streamed, from the beginning of September. ... See MoreSee Less
You’re welcome to join us safely in the building at 11am this morning for Contemporary Worship or if you can’t be there in person, you can join online ... See MoreSee Less
Please join us in person at 10am this morning for our Traditional Worship service, or online. ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
2 months ago
And here is the link to our Traditional Service broadcast live on YouTube at 10am this morning. An encouraging talk from Tony Horsfall on seeking to know Jesus more deeply.
To join us live online each week, please subscribe to our YouTube page. ... See MoreSee Less